Ancients' Lockbox Puzzle Box
- Solid cast metal (1lb 9oz/700g)
- Customisable code
- 308,915,776 possible combinations
The Ancients' Lockbox is an epic puzzle to present your players with. The compartment inside is big enough to hold a message or a small object.
This thing is seriously hefty. Each barrel has the entire alphabet so it will be a challenge for your players to work out the code. You could easily make this a recurring element in your tabletop campaigns as you can change the code as many times as you like.
Free Gift Box Included
The Ancients' Lockbox makes a great gift. So, we package every one in it's own high quality, magnetically closing gift box.
How To Use It
- Choose your password. You can set the combination to any 6 letter code you want.
- Set your password. Unscrew the right-hand end and remove the two screws to take the box apart. Align the letters of your password with the slot on each barrel. Put it back together and you're all set.
- Give your players a riddle. We recommend you choose a password that is the answer to a riddle. As there are 308,915,776 possible combinations it would take a long time to work it out by themselves!
Things to note
- Size: 5.5 x 2.4 inch (14 x 6 cm)
- Weight: 1lb 9oz (700g)
- Default Combination: The combination is THINGS.
I didn’t receive order
I see that you have received your lockboxes now. So sorry it took so long! Unfortunately the shipment with them was delayed due to post-Christmas shipping manic. Please drop us a message and we will send you a gift card as a form of an apology. Once again very sorry!
Nah it showed up after all. Too hella long tho. Quality was way better than anticipated. This a sturdy boi
So sorry you had to wait a while to receive your lockbox but so glad you like it!
If you drop us a message, we will send you a gift card as a form of an apology for the long wait.
Thank you for supporting us!
Shipping has taken over a month and the item ended up in the wrong state.
So sorry you had to wait so long for your lockbox and for the confusion with delivery. We received an astonishing number of orders over and past the holiday period and unfortunately had some delays with shipping.
Please drop us a message and we will send you a gift card as a form of an apology!